Mia Zepeda: Links
- The Music of Tori Sparks
- Tori rocks, basically. And, more importantly, she's my friend :)
- Prime Cut Recording Studio
- The studio that recorded the songs "Waiting to Breathe", "Fourteen", and "Happiness". Daniel Dennis is amazing!
- Lifeline Audio & Entertainment
- The studio that recorded "Amateurs" and "Forever". Mark Henkin is awesome!
- American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers
- Ronjon Bhattacharya
- Ronjon found my music on myspace and got me started playing shows here in Korea. A talented guy, and a fantastic partner in crime at gigs.
- Cody Pruitt
- I had the opportunity to play a couple of gigs with Cody here in Seoul. He's back in Texas these days, and I seriously miss that guy and his amazing performances
- The Yeogiyo
- TheYeogiyo.com is a web site designed and operated by a small group of Korean and expatriate friends for English-speaking foreigners of all backgrounds living in Korea.
It's super helpful, it definitely makes the whole Korea experience that much easier!
- I'm a scrabulous fiend.
- Homestar Runner
- Why? Because it keeps me laughing. Even when life sucks occasionally, it keeps me laughing...
- Online marketplace for awesome one of a kind hand made stuff. I love it! people are so creative!
- Cute Overload
- It is exactly what it sounds like. It's so cute it's hardly bearable, and I just can't stop looking...
- The greatest t-shirt company in existence.
- Virtual paint splattering fun